Tourmaline Crystal Lot From Congo Mine
This is an amazing 2200 gram lot of beautiful tourmaline crystals from the Congo mine. The Tourmaline crystal meaning is often thought to be the protection against negative energy and bad luck. This would make a great addition to any collection!
2200 grams beautiful tourmaline crystal lot from congo mine
Tourmaline is a gemstone that comes in a variety of colors, but is most commonly found in green. It is a semi-precious stone that has been used in jewelry for centuries.
Tourmaline is a mineral that is found in many parts of the world, but the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is one of the main sources of this gemstone.
The 2200 grams Green Tourmaline crystal LOT from the DRC is a great way to add this beautiful stone to your collection.
These rough crystals are perfect for using in crystal grids or for cabbing. Tourmaline is known for its ability to absorb negative energy and promote positive energy, so it is a great stone to use in meditation or for relaxation.
Adding these crystals to your collection is a great way to enjoy the beauty and benefits of tourmaline.
Weight: 2200 grams
Location: Congo Mine
Buyer Guide of Tourmaline Crystal From Congo Mine
Tourmaline is a beautiful gemstone that is perfect for anyone who loves unique jewelry. Tourmaline is found in a variety of colors, making it a perfect stone for people who want to add a splash of color to their jewelry collection.
Tourmaline is also a very durable stone, making it ideal for people who are looking for jewelry that will last. The 2200 gram tourmaline crystal lot from Congo is a great way to add a touch of class to any jewelry collection.
This lot includes a variety of tourmaline crystals, all of which are incredibly beautiful. Anyone who loves gemstones will absolutely adore this tourmaline crystal lot.
Features & Specs
It is a relatively soft mineral, rating a 7 on the Mohs hardness scale. Tourmaline is found in igneous and metamorphic rocks, typically in the company of other minerals such as quartz, feldspar, and mica.
Tourmaline has a hexagonal pencil crystal habit and typically forms as long, thin crystals. It is sometimes referred to as “the electrical stone” because it can generate an electrical charge when heated or rubbed.
Tourmalines from primary sources can still be in their original “crystal habit” form. Gems are characterized by their crystal system and their crystal habit – Tourmaline’s being hexagonal (trigonal) and pencil-like.
When cut and polished, tourmaline can make a beautiful and unique addition to any jewelry collection.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals1
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)