Tourmaline Crystal 152 Grams
This marvelous 152 grams tourmaline crystal was recently discovered at the Paprook mine in Afghanistan. The intense colors and beautiful patterns on this specimen make it a true work of art. This amazing crystal would make an excellent addition to any collection.
Tourmaline is a crystalline silicate mineral that contains boron. Tourmaline gemstones are found in a wide variety of colors, and they have been used in jewelry for centuries.
Tourmalines are also used in electronic devices, such as cell phones and laptops, because of their ability to generate electrical charge. It is found in igneous, metamorphic, and plutonic rocks. It is also often found in pegmatites.
Tourmaline is a hard mineral, and it has a Mohs hardness of 7 to 7.5. They have a vitreous luster, and they are transparent to translucent.
Tourmalines are piezoelectric minerals, meaning that they can generate an electrical charge when pressure is applied to them. They are also pyroelectric, meaning that they can generate an electrical charge when heated.
Tourmalines are found in a variety of colors, including pink, red, green, blue, purple, brown, black, and yellow. The most common color of tourmaline is green.
Weight: 152 grams
Location: Paprok Mine Afghanistan
Color: Bi-color (Multi-color)
Tourmaline Crystal From Paprok Mine Afghanistan (Buyer Guide)
Tourmaline is a crystalline gemstone that ranges in color from pale pink to deep black. It is found in many different localities around the world, but the Paprook mine in Afghanistan is famous for producing some of the finest tourmaline specimens.
This particular crystal weighs in at a whopping 152 grams and is truly a sight to behold. Tourmaline has long been treasured by jewelry makers and collectors alike, and this piece would make an excellent addition to any collection. With its stunning color and impressive size, it is easy to see why tourmaline is such a popular gemstone.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals1
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)