Beautiful Tourmaline Big Crystal From Afghanistan
This 1500 gram tourmaline crystal specimen is quite beautiful and exceptionally big for a tourmaline crystal. It was discovered at an Afghanistan mine and is made up of a few large, interconnected crystals. The coloration is excellent, with bands of deep green, blue, and purple running through the stone.
Tourmalines are gemstones that come in many colors, so this crystal would make a stunning piece of jewelry or objet d’art. If you’re interested in owning something truly unique and special, be sure to check out this 1500 gram tourmaline crystal!
This 1500 gram tourmaline big crystal specimen is quite beautiful and exceptionally big for a tourmaline crystal. It is also used in many different ways such as in jewelry, watches, and even in electronic devices. It is a Versatile crystal and it can help with many different things.
Tourmaline can help with grounding, protection, healing, and even love. Tourmaline is a very powerful crystal and it is definitely worth checking out.
Location: Afghanistan Mine
Tourmaline is a beautiful and big crystal that is found in Afghanistan. It is a mineral that has a Mohs hardness of 7 and a specific gravity of 3.06.
Tourmaline has many colors such as blue, green, pink, red, yellow, brown, black, and violet. It is transparent to opaque.
Tourmaline is used as a gemstone and also as an ornamental stone. Tourmaline is found in pegmatites and metamorphic rocks. It is also found in alluvial deposits.
Tourmaline crystalizes in the form of trigonal crystals. It has a vitreous luster and a conchoidal fracture. Tourmaline occurs in all parts of the world.
Some famous localities for Tourmaline are Afghanistan, Brazil, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the United States of America. Tourmaline is an important gemstone because of its wide variety of colors. The most desired colors are green, red, and blue Tourmalines.
Tourmalines are used in jewelry such as rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and necklaces. They are also used in carving insects, animals, and figurines.
Tourmalines are also used in making intaglio seals (a design incised on a hard material). Tourmalines are popular gemstones because they have high luster and durability.
They are also popular because they have pleochroism which means that they show different colors when viewed from different angles. Lastly, they are popular because they have trichroism which means that they show three different colors when viewed from different angles.
Tourmalines are available in many sizes but the big crystals are more desired by gem dealers and gem collectors. The 1500 grams Tourmaline crystal from Afghanistan is one of the biggest Tourmalines that can be found on the market today.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals1
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)