Peridot 430 CT Cut Stones
Are you in the market for a beautiful peridot? If so, you’ll want to check out these 430 ct cut stones from the spat mine. The color is stunning, and the quality is excellent. These would make a perfect addition to any collection. Don’t miss out – order today!
Are you in the market for a beautiful peridot? If so, you’ll want to check out these peridot 430 ct cut stones from the spat mine. The color is stunning, and the quality is excellent. These would make a perfect addition to any collection. Don’t miss out – order today!
Peridot is a beautiful gemstone that ranges in color from olive green to yellowish green. It is most often found in crystal form, although it can also be found in massive, granular, or fibrous form.
Peridot is a silicate mineral that contains magnesium and iron. It is typically mined from Peridot Mesa, which is located in the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation in Arizona.
The largest Peridot crystals on record were found here, weighing in at over 17 pounds each! Peridot has been used for centuries as a gemstone and is still popular today.
It is believed to have symbolized the sun in ancient times and is said to promote good luck and happiness. Whether you are looking for a beautiful piece of jewelry or a unique gift, Peridot is sure to please!
Weight: 430 CT
Location: Spat Mine
Buyer Guide of Peridot 430 CT
Peridot is the gemstone variety of the mineral olivine. It has a characteristic olive-green color, which is caused by the presence of iron. Peridot is relatively abundant and can be found in many different geological settings.
It is usually found as small crystals embedded in igneous rocks, but it can also be found in some metamorphic and sedimentary rocks.
The largest deposits of peridot are found in the U.S. state of Arizona and on the island of Peridot Mesa in New Mexico.
Peridot has been used as a gemstone for thousands of years, and its name is derived from the Greek word peridona, which means “giving plenty.”
Today, peridot is still a popular gemstone and is used in a variety of jewelry pieces. It is also the birthstone for the month of August.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals1
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)