Rare Aquamarine Specimen 317g
This is a 317 gram rare natural aquamarine specimen from the shigar valley in gilgit baltistan. It is an extremely well formed and lustrous gemstone with a beautiful blue color.
The clarity is also excellent, with few inclusions visible to the naked eye. This would make an excellent addition to any collection or as a unique piece of jewelry.
This is a 317 gram natural Aquamarine specimen from Shigar Valley Gilgit Baltistan. The color is fantastic and the clarity is good. This would make an excellent addition to any collection. The price is very good for this size and quality of stone. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!
Aquamarine is a member of the beryl family and is typically found in a pale blue to greenish-blue color. The name aquamarine is derived from the Latin word for seawater and refers to the gemstone’s ocean-like hue.
Aquamarine is classified as a semi-precious stone and is the birthstone for the month of March. This particular Aquamarine specimen weighs in at 317 grams and was sourced from the Shigar Valley in Gilgit Baltistan, which is located in northern Pakistan.
Aquamarine is a very popular gemstone and is used in a variety of jewelry pieces such as rings, earrings, pendants, and bracelets.
The stone is also said to have several metaphysical properties including soothing energy, courage, and protection. Aquamarine is a beautiful and unique gemstone that would make an excellent addition to any collection.
Weight: 317 grams
Location: Gilgit Baltistan
Buyer Guide of Aquamarine Natural Specimen
Aquamarine is a beautiful gemstone that is cherished by many. It ranges in color from pale blue to deep blue, and is often found in jewelry.
Aquamarine is a type of beryl, a mineral that also includes emerald and morganite. Aquamarine crystals are typically found in the form of hexagonal columns, and the name “aquamarine” comes from the Latin word for “sea water”.
Aquamarine is said to have a calming effect, and is believed to promote communication and understanding. It is also the birthstone for the month of March.
Aquamarine is a beautiful gem that has been treasured for centuries, and makes an excellent addition to any jewelry collection.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March, and it has been used in jewelry for centuries. Today, it is a popular choice for engagement and wedding rings, as well as pendants and earrings.
Aquamarine is a durable stone with a Mohs hardness of 7.5-8, making it ideal for everyday wear. With proper care, aquamarine jewelry can be enjoyed for generations.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)
There are no reviews yet.