3758 Grams Huge Piece of Aquamarine Crystal Specimen
This 378 gram aquamarine crystal is from Nagar valley in northern Pakistan. The size and clarity of the crystal are amazing! It has been wonderfully shaped and polished into a beautiful specimen. If you’re looking for an impressive aquamarine to add to your collection, this is it!
WOW! Check out this massive 3758 gram aquamarine crystal specimen from the Nagar valley. This thing is HUGE! I can’t even begin to imagine how beautiful it would be if it were cut and polished.
I’m so excited to add this to my collection! Who knows, maybe one day it will be worth a fortune.
Aquamarine is a Gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl. It is most commonly found in shades of blue, but can also be found in green, yellow, pink, and colorless forms.
The name aquamarine comes from the Latin phrase “aqua marinus,” which means “water of the sea.” This gemstone is said to have a number of different powers, including the ability to boost courage, cure headaches, and protect against evil spirits.
Aquamarine is found in many different parts of the world, but some of the highest-quality specimens come from the Nagar Valley in northern Pakistan.
This particular piece weighs in at 3758 grams and is an absolutely stunning example of this gemstone’s natural beauty.
Weight: 3758 grams
Location: Nagal Vallery Gilgit Baltistan
Buyer Guide Of Aquamarine Crystal Specimen 3758 grams From Nagar Valley
This is a truly stunning piece of aquamarine crystal! It comes from the Nagar valley in the northern area of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
The Gemstone is unheated and weighs in at a whopping 3758 grams! The beautiful blue color is absolutely mesmerizing. This would make an excellent addition to any collection.
Aquamarine is a gemstone-quality variety of the mineral beryl. It occurs in a range of blue to blue-green colors, with green being the most common.
The name aquamarine is derived from the Latin word for “seawater,” and refers to the gemstone’s typical color. Aquamarine is found in a number of countries around the world, but some of the finest examples come from Pakistan.
The aquamarine crystals from Nagar valley in northern Pakistan are particularly large and beautiful. This huge specimen weighs in at 3758 grams and is an excellent example of the quality of aquamarine that can be found in this region. If you’re looking for a truly impressive piece of jewelry, an aquamarine from Pakistan is sure to impress.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)
There are no reviews yet.