Aquamarine Crystal Clusters 16 Beautiful Pieces 605g
Aquamarine is a blue or blue-green gemstone that is often found in clusters. This specimen was mined from the Shigar Valley in Pakistan and contains 16 beautiful pieces of Aquamarine crystal.
The total weight of this specimen is 605 grams, making it a must-have for any mineral or gemstone collector.
The blue color of Aquamarine varies depending on the amount of iron present in the stone, so each piece has its own unique color. These crystals would make a beautiful addition to any collection!
These beautiful Aquamarine crystal clusters come from the Shigar Valley in Northern Pakistan. Aquamarine is a gemstone of the mineral beryl, and these crystals are an exquisite example of this stunning material.
The cluster measures 605 grams and contains 16 pieces of dazzling aquamarine crystal. This is a truly amazing piece that would make a magnificent addition to any collection.
Weight: 605 grams
Location: Gilgit Baltistan
Buyer Guide of Aquamarine Crystal Clusters 605 Grams From Gilgit Baltistan
Aquamarine is a gemstone-quality variety of the mineral beryl. Its name is derived from the Latin words for “sea water”, and it is indeed most often found in shades of blue-green that resemble the colors of the sea.
Aquamarine can also occur in a variety of other colors, including pale yellow, greenish-blue, and even pink. The stone’s color is caused by traces of iron in its composition.
Aquamarine crystals are often very large and can be found in a variety of sizes and shapes. This particular specimen is double terminated and damage free, with natural coloration. It is an incredible specimen for any collection.
Where We Found?
Aquamarine is a Gemstone-quality variety of the mineral beryl. Its beautiful blue color has made it a popular Gemstone for centuries, and its name comes from the Latin “aqua marina,” meaning “water of the sea.”
Aquamarine can be found in many different localities around the world, but in recent decades, a steady supply of high-quality Gemstones has come from northern Pakistan.
The Gemstones were mined mostly from the Gilgit-Baltistan region, including the Shigar Valley, as well as the Hunza and Braldu Valley.
The Gemstones from these areas are known for their exceptional color and clarity, making them highly prized by collectors and jewelers alike.
Thanks to their increasing popularity, aquamarine has become an important mining locality in Pakistan.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)
There are no reviews yet.