40g Paprok Tourmaline Crystal With Amazing Colour
Looking for an amazing tourmaline crystal? Look no further than this 40 gram specimen! This paprok tourmaline has fantastic colour and shine, making it a must-have for any collection. Don’t miss out on this incredible stone!
Have you ever seen a tourmaline crystal with amazing colour and luster? Well, now is your chance! I recently came across this incredible 40 gram paprok tourmaline crystal and I knew I had to share it with you.
This crystal is truly stunning and would make a beautiful addition to any collection. Don’t miss out on your chance to own this unique piece!
Tourmaline is a stunning gemstone that occurs in a wide variety of colors. The crystal features a marvelous luster and has a strong color saturation. The Paprok Tourmaline Crystal is a remarkable specimen that originates from the Afghanistan mine.
This beautiful crystal weighs 40 grams and measures 3 x 2 x 1 centimeters. The Afghan Paprok Tourmaline is an outstanding example of the gemstone and would make an excellent addition to any collection. This crystal is priced at 1800$ USD.
Tourmaline is a popular choice for jewelry and collectibles due to its beauty and durability. The Afghan Paprok Tourmaline Crystal is a remarkable specimen that would make an excellent addition to any collection.
Weight: 40 Grams
Color: Multi-Grey & White
Location: Paprok Afghanistan Mine
Overview & Buyer Guide of 40g Paprok Tourmaline Crystal With Amazing Colour
Tourmaline is a Crystal that has many colors. It was first discovered in Afghanistan and was later found in many other countries. Tourmaline is found in granite, pegmatite, and slate. The name Tourmaline comes from the Singhalese word “tura mali” which means “stone with mixed colors”.
Tourmaline is a very popular gemstone because it has so many colors. Tourmalines are rated 7 to 7.5 on the Mohs hardness scale. Tourmalines are used in jewelry, as well as for making figurines, bowls, and other objects. Tourmalines are often used as birthstones.
Tourmalines are found in many different colors including: blue, green, red, yellow, pink, brown, and black. Blue Tourmaline is the most expensive Tourmaline. Tourmalines can be heated to change their color. Tourmalines are cut into many different shapes including: oval, pear, marquise, rectangle, emerald, round, and trillion.
Tourmalines can be found in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. The largest Tourmaline ever found was in Brazil and weighed about 5 pounds.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)
There are no reviews yet.