36.9g Lipstick Tourmaline Crystal
Have you ever wanted to buy a crystal? Maybe you have already, and if you have, then you know that crystals aren’t exactly cheap. However, there is one crystal that is definitely worth the price tag: tourmaline.
This breathtaking mineral can be found all over the world, but some of the best specimens come from Afghanistan.
Recently, a 36.9 gram lipstick tourmaline crystal was put up for sale on eBay for an astounding 2200$! If you’re lucky enough to get your hands on this incredible specimen, you will be mesmerized by its beauty and power. So what are you waiting for? Start bidding!
Do you love shopping for makeup as much as I do? If so, you’ll be excited to hear about this amazing find! I recently stumbled across a 36.9 gram lipstick Tourmaline crystal from the paprook mine in Afghanistan and it’s on sale for 2200$!
This rare beauty would make an amazing addition to any collection. So if you’re looking for something truly special, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Tourmaline is a gemstone that comes in a variety of colors, and it is mined in several countries around the world. Afghanistan is one of the leading producers of tourmaline, and the crystals from the Paprok mine are some of the finest quality in the world.
This particular lipstick Tourmaline crystal weighs 36.9 grams and is available for 2200$. If you are looking for a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry, this Tourmaline crystal from Afghanistan would make an excellent addition to your collection.
Gemstone Type: Tourmaline Crystal
Weight: 36.9 grams
Location: Paprok Afghanistan
Price: 2200$ (Fixed)
Buyer Guide of 36.9g Lipstick Tourmaline Crystal
Tourmaline is a semiprecious stone that comes in a variety of colors and is known for its beautiful luster. Its name is derived from the Sinhalese word “turmali,” meaning “mixed color crystal.”
Tourmaline is found all over the world, but some of the most notable deposits are in Brazil, Africa, and Afghanistan. Tourmaline is often used in jewelry and as a decorative element in homes.
It is also a popular choice for gemstone therapies due to its purported ability to promote balance and harmony. When shopping for tourmaline, it is important to keep in mind that the price will vary based on the quality of the stone.
The best way to determine the quality of tourmaline is to consult a gemologist or jeweler. Tourmaline can be found in many different colors, but some of the most popular are pink, green, and blue.
Tourmaline is usually cut into cabochons or beads for jewelry making. It can also be tumbled or polished for use as a decorative element in home décor.
When purchasing tourmaline, be sure to ask about any treatments that have been applied to the stone, as this can affect its value.
Tourmaline crystal36.9 grams lipstickis a natural stone that has been made into a beautiful piece of jewelry. It would make an excellent gift for someone special or a wonderful addition to your own collection.
- We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex)
- We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan
- The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e you will receive exactly the same item as shown in photographs of each listing.
- We offer combine shipping on multiple items i-e we will ship your multiple items in one parcel so that you can save on shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you have any query about shipping or any other problem, WhatsApp support 24/7 (+923105040971)
Return Policy (Returns & Exchanges)
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
24/7 Live Chat & Support
- Instagram: @crazyminerals1
- Facebook: crazyminerals
- Pinterest: @crazyminerals
- Twitter: @CrazyMinerals
- WhatsApp: (+923105040971)