Aquamarine is a blue to green gemstone that is most often light in tone. Ranging from greenish blue to green, this beautiful stone can be found in many shades.
It is said that aquamarine brings the wearer good luck, especially in the areas of love and money.
Additionally, aquamarine is thought to be a calming and soothing stone that can help ease fears and worries. If you’re looking for a pretty and lucky gemstone, look following product list and select top one!
What is Aquamarine Gemstone & Mineral?
Aquamarine is a member of the beryl family and has the chemical composition Be3Al2(SiO3)6.
Aquamarine ranges in color from pale blue-green to greenish blue or deep blue. It can be transparent to opaque with a vitreous to pearly luster.
The name “aquamarine” is derived from two Latin words: “aqua,” meaning water, and “marina,” meaning of the sea.
Aquamarine has been used as a gemstone since ancient times and is still very popular today. It is often used in jewelry and is known for its beauty and durability.
Where we Found?
Aquamarine is found in many parts of the world, but Brazil is the main source of gem-quality material. Some of the largest aquamarines ever found have come from Brazil, including one stone that weighed more than 200 pounds!
Aquamarine can also be found in the United States, Madagascar, Zambia, Pakistan, and Russia.
Aquamarine has a Mohs hardness of 7.5-8 and is therefore suitable for use in all types of jewelry. It can be cut into all standard gemstone shapes and sizes and is usually faceted, but cabochons are also sometimes seen.
Keep in Mind
Aquamarine is a relatively soft stone and care should be taken to avoid scratches and chips. Aquamarines are commonly heat-treated to improve their color; this treatment is permanent and does not affect the value of the stone.
They are sometimes confused with green tourmaline or emerald, but they can easily be distinguished by their different colors and properties.
Aquamarines make beautiful birthstones or gifts for those born under the sign of Pisces. They are also said to bring good luck, harmony, and everlasting love.
3758 Grams Huge Piece of Aquamarine Crystal Specimen
- This 378 gram aquamarine crystal is from Nagar valley in northern Pakistan. The size and clarity of the crystal are amazing! It has been wonderfully shaped and polished into a beautiful specimen. If you're looking for an impressive aquamarine to add to your collection, this is it!
800g Aquamarine Crystals
- Description Aquamarine Crystals 800 grams Origin: Shigar Valley Pakistan Get order now, Avalible in low price with free shipping from pakistan Shipping Policy We shipped all over products through (DHL, Global, UPS, Fedex) We dispatch all orders within 1–3 business days from Pakistan The items that you will purchase are the exact items you see in the photos i-e…
Aquamarine Crystal Clusters 16 Beautiful Pieces 605g
- Aquamarine is a blue or blue-green gemstone that is often found in clusters. This specimen was mined from the Shigar Valley in Pakistan and contains 16 beautiful pieces of Aquamarine crystal. The total weight of this specimen is 605 grams, making it a must-have for any mineral or gemstone collector. The blue color of Aquamarine varies depending on the amount…
Aquamarine Specimen 3282g (Gilgit Baltistan)
- The 3282 Grams Beautiful Piece of Aquamarine Specimen From Nagar valley Northern Area of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
Rare Aquamarine Specimen 317g
- This is a 317 gram rare natural aquamarine specimen from the shigar valley in gilgit baltistan. It is an extremely well formed and lustrous gemstone with a beautiful blue color. The clarity is also excellent, with few inclusions visible to the naked eye. This would make an excellent addition to any collection or as a unique piece of jewelry.